- The free English language guided tours are available by advance reservation only. All tour requests are accepted no more than two months in advance, but should be submitted at least three days prior.
If you want to cancel or change your reservation, please go to the Confirmation tab.
For those who wish to tour on their own, just present your ID card at the Information Desk to secure the Observation Card to avail of the tour without prior reservations.
- Groups of 5-15 persons
- Self-guided Tour allows fewer than 4 persons
- Monday through Friday at 10:00, 14:00, and 16:00
- Please go to the Tour Course tab to learn more about the National Assembly Library. A brochure for self-guided visits is available at the Information Desk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors must store their belongings in a tour group locker before entering.
- The tour should not interfere with other readers.
- Groups must arrive at the Information Desk at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time.