- Former and current National Assembly members and staff of
the National Assembly.
- Lifelong or honorary library card holders
- College students and members of the general public over
18 years of age
- Teenagers aged 12 to 17 recognized by the Chief Librarian
as persons who need to use the materials kept by the Library.
- People who need to use the Library’s collections as
recognized by the Chief Librarian
※ Foreign nationals: holders of
passports or certificates of alien registration
- Monday - Friday / 09:00 - 21:00
- Weekends 09:00 - 17:00
- Closed on national holidays, every 2nd and 4th Saturday
of the month
Reading Rooms Available on Weekends
Reading Rooms Available after 6 PM
- Room 206
Legal Information Center
- Room 208
Social Science Room
- Room 524
2F, Members’ Office Building
Members’ Reading Room
How to apply for use after 6 PM
- How to
Apply for night use at the National Assembly
Library website (www.nanet.go.kr)
- Hours of
Monday - Friday / 18:00 - 21:00
- Hours to
Monday - Friday / 09:00 - 17:00 on the same day as the
- Books · Master’s and Doctoral Theses (in closed stacks)
- Legal/parliamentary materials (published 2+
- Periodicals (published before 2018)
international organization-related materials (published before
- Materials kept in reading rooms that close at 6PM (Materials kept in the National Strategic Information Center, Humanities and Natural Science Room, reference books, and materials on Dokdo Island and unification)
- Self-service copying : Copiers are available for use in
the Copy Room and in each reading room / 50 KRW per page.
- Commissioned photocopying : Visit the Library and submit
the material in the Copy Room. Users can request copying of up to
five books at a time / 60 KRW per page.
- Mailing service : A mailing service for photocopied
materials is available at the user’s request at the Copy Room
(National Assembly Library website → Users’ Section →
Applications and reservations → Application for mail-requested
copying). Standard mail : 4,000 KRW / Express mail : 7,000 KRW /
70 KRW per page.
Reservations must be made at least one week in
advance by online request at the Library’s website.
Available upon presentation of an ID card at the Information
Desk and issuance of a visitor’s pass for an independent tour
(Visitors may explore the reading rooms. Unfortunately, lending is
Meeting Rooms and Equipments
Meeting facilities including an auditorium and a conference
room are available to support efficient legislative activities.
This table is a Meeting Rooms and Equipments
table and consists of Type, Capacity, Equipment.
||2 beam projectors, 4 Internet lines, 1 banner (8m
long), sound equipment
|Conference room (B103)
||1 beam projector, 4 Internet lines, 1 banner (6m long),
- Three minutes’ walk from National Assembly
Station, line no. 9, exit 1
- Fifteen minutes’ walk from Yeouido Station, line no. 5, exit 3